Where an Embroidery FRAME will be stitched.
- The BACKGROUND FABRIC can be a complete piece of fabric such as a complete panel for a quilt top or wall hanging panel - no need to cut the fabric into pieces, just mark where the FRAMES will stitch.
- The BACKGROUND FABRIC can be an article of clothing, such as a sweatshirt, T-shirt, jacket, children's clothing.
- The BACKGROUND FABRIC can be a craft item, such as a tote bag, purse, doily.
- The BACKGROUND FABRIC can be a tablecloth, tablerunner, placemat, napkins, potholder, towels, bed linens; anything that can be embroidered.
- The BACKGROUND FABRIC should be something suitable to embroidery; fabrics used should consist of a high thread count. Don't overlook the "Cheater Quilt" fabrics in your stash. They already have a pre-planned layout window where a FRAME can be embroidered.